EMA and the RBA Present – Fresh Insights to Connecting with Customers
April 12 @ 7:45 am - 11:00 am
Without customers, the reality is – you don’t have a sustainable business, no matter how great your product or service is. Given we are in a world where everyone is time poor and inundated with emails in their inbox- it is a challenge now how we connect with new and existing customers to enable us to grow and achieve sales.
This workshop is aimed at providing you with resources that you can use in your business right now to enable you to build real-value added relationships with your customers. We will give you insights and ideas on how to overcome some of the biggest sales and marketing challenges business owners face today. Our aim is that by the end of the workshop you should takeaway tactics to boost your revenue targets and performance.
- Understand the buying decisions and journey of a consumer in today’s business environment.
- Develop questioning techniques to achieve greater understanding of your customers business and needs.
- Being able to present benefits using a model that engages customers and changes buying behavior.
- Build real value- added business relationships with your customers.
- Skills to enable you to communicate with a diverse audience quickly
As well as covering the above you will also have the chance to ask questions and discuss your challenges.