RBA and MYHR Presents “Your people – Let’s deal with the hard stuff”
February 28 @ 7:45 am - 10:00 amComplimentary for RBA members
This workshop has been built to arm business owners, managers and HR people to best tackle the most challenging staffing situations. From managing recruitment, basic legal requirements, to dismissals and resignations. This is the best preparation you can have to avoid costly mistakes.
Employment Law is constantly changing. Getting the basics right protects your business from unnecessary risk and enables you to grow your workforce with confidence.
This session aims to help you develop processes that benefit your business. We will focus on:
- Recruiting – Finding good people
- Hiring – Employment agreements & trial periods
- Managing – Getting the best out of people; induction, performance reviews & disciplinary
- Leaving – Resignation, dismissal, restructure & redundancy
- Changes to Employment law under the new government
Join us and learn how to manage the hard parts and make the right calls early.