- This event has passed.
MyHR and the RBA present- “Accelerating Beyond She’ll be Right!”
August 7 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Following on from our most successful HR workshops run this year, we have the final HR workshop for 2019 that will take your HR knowledge to the next level!
HR in the workplace is evolving beyond prescriptive procedures towards leading your people and maximising your business performance. Our HR Partner and highly sought-after HR specialist, Jason Ennor from MyHR will explore the current hot topics which those involved in HR face on a daily basis
And best-practice to increase employee engagement. It usefully combines a formal presentation with an informal open forum for you to ask questions from our HR specialist, Jason Ennor from MyHR.
- Formulating effective HR strategies & policies with robust understanding of employment law
- Identifying key challenges and risks employers face in the workplace when trying to manage underperformance and/or misconduct and behavioral issues
- Real life case studies on typical scenarios that are happening in the workplace
- Developing Effective Strategies and Procedures for Conducting Fair Workplace Investigations
- Prevention is Better than Cure: Protecting your business against costly Adverse Action Claims
- Protecting Your Company Against Unfair Dismissal and Unlawful Termination of Contract
- Drive ownership and engagement throughout your business with your biggest asset-your people.
This is a practical and interactive session with likeminded Leaders, Managers and Business Owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take your knowledge straight back to the workplace.
Date: Wednesday, 7 August, 2019
Time: 7.45 am Registration, 8.00 am Start, 10.00 am Finish
Venue: Browne St Café, 50 Rosebank Road, Avondale
RSVP: To be provided