- This event has passed.
RBA and MYHR present “Getting the Best out of Your People” workshop
September 5 @ 7:45 am - 11:00 am
Following on from our most successful HR workshop “Legal compliance”, this workshop will focus on helping to take your business to the next level with your biggest asset- Your People!
King Arthur knew to gather the best, inspire them and make them train as hard as possible so they could deliver. Do you have a plan to grow your people and your teams?
Unhappy, less confident, untrained staff are constantly on the lookout for what’s next and the competition for great talent has never been stronger. This is your chance to keep the best staff and train them to be ready for your top spots.
Now is the time to convert your average performers to high achievers, investing in their future and keep them driving growth in your business and not someone else’s. This workshop aims to help you develop processes that benefit your business and allow you to quantify your return. Our HR Partner and highly sought-after HR specialist, Jason Ennor from MyHR, will cover:
- Recruiting and aligning people with your company mission – your battle strategy to win the war on talent, every day of the year.
- The long game – building engagement and alignment from bottom up and top down.
- The expectations – driving KPIs, accountability and ownership.
- The art of good performance reviews.
- Performance management: standards, expectations and confidentiality – what you can expect when you start ‘the process’.
Everybody’s human – getting ahead of mistakes before they turn into personal grievance