- This event has passed.
RBA and EMA Present – Develop a Workforce that is Future Ready
September 6, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Seeing the potential in your team is the easy part, knowing what to do with them and where to lead them is the hard part.
At our Future Ready Breakfast, we will cover the key steps to growing your business through getting the most out of your biggest asset – your people.
Presented by Paul Jarvie from EMA
Key topics to be covered:
- Harnessing and managing five generations of an intergenerational workforce.
- Managing a diverse cultural workforce.
- Melding differing work attitudes, desires and how to know what is driving your teams.
- Transfer of knowledge- job design, team structures and how to make the most out of all the talent you have.
- On-boarding, continuous development to attract and maintain talent.
Don’t give your valuable staff a reason to consider another workplace, give them the motivation to partner with you during your business growth and engage a culture of development.
Date: Wednesday 6 September 2017 (a light breakfast will be provided)
Time: 7.00 am -9.00 am