Rosebank Plus and MYHR present “Attracting and Retaining the Best People” workshop
July 3 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
We bring this workshop that will focus on helping to take your business to the next level by finding, hiring and keeping the best people.
Recruitment and retention is a challenge for most employers, with record low unemployment and increasing competition in the market. Then once you have found a good person, keeping them employed is critical, as employees are more inclined to move on in search of a better deal.
Join us at this workshop that will help you build an effective recruitment and retention plan that will help your business grow in this tough environment.
Our HR Partner and highly sought-after HR specialist, Jason Ennor from MyHR, will cover:
- Attracting good people – your presence in the job market
- Job Design, team structures
- Recruiting good people – the process for sorting through the applicants to find the best
- Onboarding your new people and ensuring they are aligned with your company mission
- The long game – building engagement and alignment from bottom up and top down
- The expectations – driving KPIs, accountability and ownership
- Does the job still fit the person? Evolving and growing your talent
- Rewarding and Incentivising your stars
This is a practical and interactive session with like minded Leaders, Managers and Business Owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take your knowledge straight back to the workplace.
Date: Wednesday 3 July 2019
Time: 7.45 am Registration
8.00 am Start
10.00 am Finish
Venue: Browne St Café 50 Rosebank Rd