Webinars

Embrace current times and make the most of this period through social media. By Stuart Thompson, Live Wire Media

View Here

Rosebank Business Association & Ignite Business Leadership Webinars – Pivoting together

We have been delighted to produce a series of online trainings with Bruce Ross from Ignite Business Leadership to share with our members.

Bruce’s extensive business consulting experience has enabled him to directly develop the leadership capacity of hundreds of business leaders via his skilful blend of disciplines.  He has shared this experience, and his easy to learn potent neuroscience techniques with our RBA members to help our leaders expand their vision and gain immediate impact.

The following are a summary of outtakes from each of these webinars.  To view a replay of each webinar, please click on the connected link.  If you would like further information from Bruce, including a complimentary 30min session, please contact him on 0800 548 900.

 

Covid Pivot #4: How to become an unshakeable leader & influencer in times of extreme uncertainty

Wed 6 May 2020

Key points:
  • We are in a rare ‘Keyhole’ moment in our (and humanity’s) existence.
  • Within these turbulent times, it is becoming clearer that each of us is being called to a higher level of leadership
  • What stops us facilitating transformation in ourselves and others: we do not believe we can and we have no strategy (method). What followed, addressed both issues.
  • Secret #1: To become a phenomenal change agent in your business or in your family or in your life, you must first stop trying to help others using what you know
  • Secret #2: The key to solving all problems for yourself, other people… is to STOP trying to solve problems for yourself, and other people
  • Secret #3: All change starts with you
  • The two things we, as leaders, need going forward: Unshakeable Mindset and Bold Action… and this needs deliberate training

View Here

 

Covid Pivot #3: How to Survive and Thrive as an Entrepreneur during Uncertain Times

Wed 22 April 2020

Key Points:

  • The market has changed. What levels of impact has it had on you:
    • Positive? Minimal? Substantial? Code Red?
    • Each level requires a different but immediate response
  • Take care of your cash runway (both personal and business)
  • Overdeliver on your current clients… provide pin-point communications, discuss outstanding accounts receivables, agree on the path forward together
  • Keep your staff informed and include them in your scenario planning processes e.g. best case, worst case and likely case
  • Create your three time-horizon plans (short, medium and long-term)… and execute
  • To build a ‘house made of bricks’, build in crisis resistant ‘Exponential organisation’ features within your company now. Future seismic shocks are inevitable.

View Here

 

Covid Pivot #2: How to Sustain Peak Mental Performance through a Pandemic

Wed 15 April 2020

Key Points:

  • 80% of success / breakthrough / leadership is mindset. The other 20% are a split between strategy and vision
  • State trumps strategy (State = state of mind)
  • A simple way to get inside ‘Mindset’ is that it is binary: ‘open / closed’ or Allow / Disallow”
  • We are only ever in one state or another: Primal (closed) state or Powerful (open) state (Primal state = resourceless. Powerful state = resourceful)
  • Typically people are in the Primal state 80+% of the time. Impact: 20% reduction in IQ
  • Success in the game of life, is to live in the Powerful state by 80%.
  • Neuro-sculpting (the tool that was shared) achieves this; it’s both fast and lasts

View Here

 

Covid Pivot #1: How to Sustain Peak Performance through a Pandemic

Wed 8 April 2020

Key Points:

  • Personal energy management lies at the heart of sustained optimal performance
  • Peak Performance (Flow states) are still possible but need deliberate practices and routines
  • Given our depleted energy state (from grief, shock, overwhelm) ‘being kind’ involves deliberate acts of active recovery (little and often) – throughout the day for you and your team
  • The world has changed: we were in BC-time (Before Covid), we’re now in AC (After Covid)… old attitudes/approaches will no longer work
  • Keep your brain empty. Use two lists each day: micro To Do actions (not our usual To Do actions) and a cognitive-load list (all those things you need to think about). Get them all out of your head.
  • Use ‘Lock down’ as a pupae opportunity – what do I need to contemplate to come out stronger, more resilient?

View Here